Monday, January 25, 2010

Just a few updates

Another day, another entry...sigh...so much to say, so little time to vent.

Anyway, just a few updates today. I recently had to re-upload the text version of the novel to CreateSpace, basically to take care of a few minor formatting issues, as well as some grammatical mistakes. Still pretty new at this, figuring out how it all works and so on...if anyone got an earlier version, please let me know.

Also, the STORM AT THE CENTER OF THE WORLD: BOOK ONE will soon be available for the Kindle! Check back on this site for updates.

Finally, and this has nothing to with the novel, or fantasy at all, but I'm just gonna put it out there: I've become addicted to Glee. Shows like these usually have no appeal to me, but for some reason I just can't stop watching. Maybe it's the cheerleaders....whatever it is, count me part of the Gleek nation....

No comments:

Post a Comment