Monday, December 28, 2009

Welcome to my Blog!

Welcome to my blog! My name is Jon Connington, and I'm  a guy who likes to write. Over the following days, weeks, years...centuries even, which coming medical techonology might bring within the realm of possibility, I'll be posting my thoughts on everything related to that most sublime and perfect of genres...fantasy fiction, and everything derived from it in  others forms of media and everyday life. Reality is hard...why not spend a much time as possible in an imaginary realm?

I'll also be posting my own stories here from time to time; you can also download them in PDF form from the links here as well as on my MySpace page. Share them with everybody, pass them around your friends, family, co-workers, the entire world...help get the word out! I'm also working on a novel, been working on it n fact for the last three years, eventually I'll be posting excerts here as well.

Don't be afraid to comment! If you have something to say, feel free to post it!

Well, that's about it. Let the great adventure commence....

No comments:

Post a Comment